Current opportunities available:
- Competitive Pay
- Health benefits
- 401k with company % match
- E-Commerce specialist with extensive knowledge of technology landscape and trends
- Apparel trends and knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years related experience or bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience managing multiple web-based projects
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Responds promptly to customer needs
- Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop • Adobe Illustrator
- Familiarity with online payment gateways and other ecommerce service providers
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
Promotional Products Branding Specialist
What we’re looking for:
- A creative thinker who can translate client initiatives and requirements into innovative and successful promotional solutions.
- An individual with extreme commitment to exceeding customer expectations and building long-term relationships.
- A go-getter with great attention to detail who can handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in promotional products field.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Commitment to superior customer service.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Proficient in all basic Microsoft applications including Outlook.
- Provide a high level of service to the existing customer base, following orders from the initial call through order entry and fulfillment of product.
- A Sales Hunter who is accountable for meeting/exceeding monthly sales/revenue targets; with documentation of their sales success.
- Generate new customers via cold-calling and other prospecting/networking techniques.
- Develop creative and innovative solutions to mirror customer’s needs.
- Source products and apparel that match price range and needs identified by customers.
- Build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships.
- Provide customers creative, cost effective ways to communicate, identify and exceed their needs.
- Work within our corporate office in Mount Laurel, NJ among a team of talented, dedicated team members.
- Control your own income, which is combined with a competitive benefits package.
- Enjoy a healthy work/life balance through a flexible schedule and a 40-hour workweek.
- Your hard work will be noticed and rewarded! We provide measurable opportunities for advancement in this position with weekly feedback from your managers and the ability to track your own progress in achieving your goals.